About Me

My photo
This blog is to share lessons from a leadership class I took.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Who I met:

I met a young man called Ben Arnold. He is a double E major (purely electrical engineering major). He has 2 brothers and a sister and he lives about 30 blocks from campus. He loves to play basketball and ultimate Frisbee. Above all he loves technology, especially hands-on creation of code and hardware that can really do cool stuff. He is currently working for a company called Wavetronics.

The thing I love about this young man is that he is very motivated and intelligent but extremely humble and patient. You could sense it in the way he communicates and relates with people around him. I guess the most valuable part of meeting Ben is discovering this aspect of his character. The beauty of this is that I do not only have the opportunity to relate to Ben using experiences from this class but also I have the chance to learn from Ben's life as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment